Friday 5 October 2018

Post 2 : The best holiday you've ever had/ The best concert you've ever attended







Hello bloggers : How was your   weekend? I hope everything was great  . Well.  today we've got 2 topics for you to choose ONE: Your best  holidays .It's difficult for me to choose the best holidays because I've had several good ones, but perhaps the one that I usually remember because it was totally different from  all the other ones was when I was 19 years old and hitchhiked  from Stgo to Chiloe with a friend  during February. I visited lots of places and met lots of interesting people, but the most important was the  experience of solving problems, making decisions I'd never made before and realising  we were able to do it by ourselves.  What about you? Write about  when it was, where you went, how long it was, who you went with, what activities you did, why it has been your best  holidays so far  and add any other information  you consider relevant to the topic. 



The second option is to write about the best concert you've ever attended. Talk about when and where it was , what artist you saw, what you know about that artist, describe the atmosphere you  could see during the event, how you felt and why you enjoyed it and include any other memories about it. Remember you must chhoose ONE of the topics to write about.Use 170 words and don´t forget to leave your comments on 3 classmates´. and your teacher's blogsC U next week.

3 comments:

  1. I traveled to Chiloé too, in February 2016. This trip was so cool because all of places there are so beautiful. What was your favorite place in Chiloé?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good topics miss, I was forced to talk about my holidays and I've never been to a concert!

    ReplyDelete