Friday 26 October 2018

Post 6 Changes to my study program



Resultado de imagen para study abroad programs for college students

Hi bloggers:  How is it going?  I  hope  good  enough, since we're very close to the end of the semester. Well, today's topic is about your study programme.  I don't know your study program, but  I   certainly  think that there should be more English courses  with higher levels and with a stronger emphasis on   speaking and writing. This is due to the fact that nowadyays more and more students are travelling to study postgraduate courses abroad, where these skills are required.  What do you think of it? What changes would you like to make?  You may focus on different aspects, such as : subjects, facilities, professors, field trips and any other area you'd like to. Use 250 words and don't forget to leave comments on your classmates' blogs and my own too.

3 comments:

  1. Hi miss, this topic was so interesting and make me think about important things, thanks you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very difficult topic, but also thank you for made us to write about it haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agree, there should be more english courses

    ReplyDelete