Thursday 11 October 2018

Post 3 : (Themed post) Music

Resultado de imagen para queen greatest hits




Hi bloggers: Today you're going to write about the first free topic you chose: Music. Well, personally I must admit that I don't know much about music although I like it quite a lot. If you could see my playlists on Spotify you'd be surprised  at  the wide range of singers, bands, styles,etc. I love English rock where Elton John, Eric Clapton, Phil Collins, Bruce Springsteen are at the top of the list when referring to singers. When talking about bands I really ,really love Queen. In my opinion they are the very best by far. Now in relation to contemporary singers  Adelle  and Amy Winehouse are my favourite ones. Nevertheless, I've also got  some other favourite singers in Spanish, like Serrat, Silvio Rodríguez, Pablo Milanés for example. As you can see I've got a wide range of musical preferences. What about? What's/are your favourite singers? Bands? Types  of music? Any favourite  style? Any other type of music you hate? I'd like to know about that . Use 180 words and don't forget to leave comments on 3 of your classmates' and  teacher's  blogs. CU.

5 comments:

  1. I love Adele and Amy Winehouse too, two amazing singers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you to listen to varied music! Have a nice long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good topic miss, is very interesting know the musical preferences of my classmate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy this post!! Adele is a very very good singer but I think that Queen is one of the best band too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The topic today was very funny, music was present in everybody!

    ReplyDelete