Friday 28 September 2018

Post 1 : A country I'd like to visit




Resultado de imagen para vietnam

Ever since I can remember,my only dream in life  was travelling, travelling and more travelling. Never mind where, how, who with, etc My only  objective was to visit other countries , meet different people, taste different food,smell exotic aromas, learn about different  cultures, languages, etc. I think if I had been invited to a trip to another planet, I would have accepted at once.  Several years later, I could make my dream partially true : I´ve been to different countries and  my experiences have been great. What about you? If you had the chance of travelling, what country would you like to go to?  Why? What do you know about it? What would you like to do there? Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.Make comments on 3 of your classmates’  and your teacher's blogs.
Use  160 words

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, what is your favorite place you've ever visited?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the topic miss, What countries have you visited?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is a great dream! I hope can travel to other countries some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love travel too and know new places, I really enjoyed write this topic and read my classmates´s post. This topic was so funny. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete