Thursday 22 November 2018

Post 8 : Personal Opinions

Resultado de imagen para immigrants

Hi bloggers: Today's post is about personal opinions. In my case I'd like to talk about a topic that I 'm interested in : Immigrants.  This is a national issue nowadays considering the huge  number of people coming to settle down  in Chile. They have contributed with their own cultures, customs and habits sometimes for better  or for worse.  In recent weeks there's been a lot of discussion about the policies that are to be made in order to control and  standardise the process of immigration. What topic would you like to give your opinion about?  Use 250 words . Don't forget to leave  comments on my blog and on 3 of your classmates' ones. Cheers.

6 comments:

  1. I think immigration is great as long as there are good conditions for their establishment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that inmigration is very healthy to our society, because we can know other kind of people, and learn a lot from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post, I enjoy write about things that I think are important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss, the theme of immigrants is very sad. They are just people searching for a better life and it is very unpleasant that other people denigrate and treat them badly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that the Earth is not owned by anyone and whoever wants to can migrate anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mother Nature said: "Take what you want, but nothing is yours son"
    and we drew borders....

    ReplyDelete